Friday, May 8, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week is teacher appreciation week.  It also contained nurse's day and recently we celebrated our para-professionals and office staff.  ALL staff are vital to the mission of Central and I am honored to lead so many individuals who have the best interest of our students in mind.  Nothing makes me feel more honored than when I hear compliments from our students.  The following email I received today is a great example:
I just wanted to say, on behalf of the Central Community School student body, thank you. You guys have no idea how much you do for us, and mean to us. As teachers and as people. We spend the majority of our time here as well as our adolescent lives. I don't think you could have made a safer, more enjoyable, or just please t all around place for us to do that in. You guys are a big reason we have that opportunity. So thank you, thank you for, in a way, raising us. Our hats are off to you guys! Hope you had a great teacher appreciation week! P.S. It took forever to get you all so if I missed any teaching staff please forward the message. Everyone deserves to feel appreciated! thanks!

What an awesome school district Central is!

No comments:

Post a Comment