Friday, September 11, 2015

Very Proud

Last night Central hosted Parent's Night for volleyball.  Our Warrior girls faced off against North Fayette Valley, and while we lost our matches they fought hard and represented Central extremely well.

On top of being represented well by our athletes and coaches, I shot out a Tweet last night about our student section.  I was extremely impressed with their sportsmanship and school spirit.  They single-handedly made the atmosphere in our gymnasium electric! 

This morning when I opened up my email, I was extremely pleased to see I wasn't the only one that noticed.  The following is from a NFV spectator:
Just wanted to send you a quick note and let you know how impressed I was with your student section last night at the volleyball games.  What an excellent display of school spirit and sportsmanship.  Nice to see that still exists.  Kudos to the Central kids!

Being an administrator it is often times very wearing always hearing what we are doing wrong.  I love hearing about the many things we are doing well, specially from outside sources!  Thank you Central students and staff for representing our Mission/Vision as a school district.

I am a very proud Superintendent/Principal today!

No comments:

Post a Comment