Thursday, July 17, 2014

Central Preschool Update

I contacted HAWC Partnerships for Children director, Michael Bergan and asked about scholarships for our full-day preschool program.  I was told they currently only have the funds to provide scholarships for 3-year-old students.  They will look into adding 4-year-old programs in the future, but something we can't count on in the 2014/15 school year.

Because of my belief in the benefits of a full-day program, I promise I will work with all families in developing a payment plan that will give all students access to the full-day program.

We will still offer the half-day program at no cost.  This program does have the cost of someone coming to pick up their student at 11:30 as return transportation will not be provided.  The full-day program will have a charge of $125 a month, but this charge includes pick-up and drop-off transportation if located along a Central bus route.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to work out a payment plan that fits your budget needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment