Thursday, July 17, 2014

Students, I need your help!

This summer we have put a lot of work into our gymnasium.  The entire gym has been repainted (thank you Mr. Arnold for the design).  We also refinished the gym floors, removed a lot of clutter, and hung our banners to display each sport chronologically with Central Ladies on the west wall and Central Men on the east wall.  Our newest addition went up this afternoon.  Please check out the new logo on our home side of the bleachers!

Now this is where I need your help!  I have a big empty spot in the student section.  I want to see your ideas and creativity on how to design that area.  This should include some kind of wording and in my opinion should recognize that is the student section (your turf!).  Get your designs to me by September 1st, and the winning design picked will go on the wall.
Thanks in advance for your creativity and Central Pride!
Mr. Trenkamp

No comments:

Post a Comment